What is a touch interactive display?
The touch interactive display is used to make dynamic visual presentations and control on-screen data through digital touchscreen interactions. It is also used in schools and businesses when the first interactive projectors were introduced they help the presenters to share their computer screen with an entire classroom or boardroom. Today interactive displays not only used in school and business meetings to share information but also facilitate a more engaging experience for the entire audience.
Our products are built with state-of-the-art technology and innovative features tailored to maximize your business potential. Create better customer interaction by selecting from a wide range of touch interactive displays available at LEXA Stream to maximize your profit.
You can achieve an all-in-one touch solutions through outstanding features available in our product as quality matters for us.
LEXA’s smart interactive display is design to represent best-in-class image performance and meet the unique requirements of each application.
World’s Biggest Touch Interactive LED Display Available in a variety of sizes:
115” | 130” | 160” | 165” | 230”
Interactive touch LED display panels are suitable for collaborative spaces from small preschool classrooms to expansive corporate boardrooms.
Lexa Stream company developed interactive displays to help business and educational professionals leverage the power of personal communication on a larger scale.
It is a computer display screen that is also an input device, a user interacts with the computer by touching pictures or words on the screen. Many features into the monitor like sensors that detect touch actions and many more. It is widely used in school, organization, and many more places as just by touching the screen we send input to the device, and according to it we get the output.
There are 3 types of touch display technology
1. Resistive: Resistive touch display panels are generally more affordable. It is coated with a thin metallic electrically conductive and resistive layer. Resistive touch display panels are not affected by outside environmental elements such as dust and water.
2. Surface wave: Surface wave technology use ultrasonic waves that pass over the touch display panel. When the panel is touched, some of the waves are absorbed. Surface wave touch display panels are the most advanced, but they can be damaged by outside elements.
3. Capacitive: A capacitive touch display panel is coated with a material that stores electrical charges. It is must be touched with a finger, unlike resistive and surface wave panel. Since your finger is electrically conductive, when touching your finger to the screen changes the current through the digitizer. The reason other objects like a stick don’t work is that they are not electrically conductive. Capacitive touch display panels are not affected by the outside elements and have high clarity.
Benefits of using Touch Interactive Screen Display:
- Boost productivity as sending input is now easy to devices.
- Interactive displays help you to save space as they are sometimes fit on the wall.
- Large touch screen interactive allows you to do your work faster which leads to improved efficiency.
- Interactive screen has a powerful tool to reach out and engage with customers.
- Time and cost-saving.
- Full HD image quality even people far from the screen also have visibility.
As the features of touch screen display peoples are including more into their product as it is easy to give presentations. Along with the large display, the resolution of the screen can be as important as the image resolution.
Difference between Touch Interactive and Non-Touch Devices:
In touch screen display inputs are given by touching the screen with figure and sensors inside the screen senses your touch and according to that the touch interactive display gives the output.
Nowadays touch devices acquire the most of the market as they are easy to access as we have to just the screen according to the requirement with any difficulty and here’s the output comes. Consume less space.
Touch screen devices are ranging from the preschool classroom to the corporate Boardrooms, Conference Rooms, Meeting Rooms, Auditoriums, Corporate Receptions & Retail Outlets, etc.
Non-touch devices are sometimes difficult to handle as they external keyboard, a mouse that is difficult to handle. These are no as smart as touch screen interactive displays. These devices are less in demand as they need more space.